Sweet Potato Fries
Carbs for days
Don't shy away from healthy carbs! Sweet potatoes are full of fiber and vitamins, and an easy side for any dish.
Need a quick, easy, & customizable side for any lunch or dinner? Look no further!
Sweet potatoes are my all-time favorite carb to add to my meals, and they can be done in so many ways.
To get some simple, crispy "fries", try this simple recipe:
- 2 sweet potoes, thinly sliced or spiralized (horizontally with ends cut off)
- 2 TB olive oil
- salt + pepper
- for spicy: 1 1/2 tsp paprika, 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper, 1/2 tsp garlic
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- Scrub, wash, & chop/spiralize sweet potatoes
- Mix olive oil and spices
- Toss with potatoes
- Add salt + pepper
- Bake for 30-40 minutes and broil last 5 minutes to get crispy