Maple Almond Vanilla Granola
A perfect, creamy base for your granola!
I don't often eat granola for a main meal like breakfast, but I absolutely adore it as a topping: smoothies, coconut yogurt, oatmeal, you name it! There are sooo many types of granola you can make to give a sweet crunch to your meal, it blows my mind!
If you like granola, keep a lookout for more recipes coming up. Hint: chocolate is involved. Wanna get updates? Subscribe here!
- 3 1/4 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes or chips
- 1/4 C pepitas (opt)
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp almond extract (optional)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine oats, coconut flakes/chips, pepitas, almonds, and salt.
- In pot, heat coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and almond extract.
- Pour coconut oil mixture into dry ingredients.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crispy. Stir every 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool before sealing in glass jar or tupperware.