Berry Coconut Peanut Butter Crisp
Peanut Butter + Berries
Probably not what you think of when you think of a berry crisp, but a winning combination in my book!
- 2 C oats
- 1/4 C coconut flakes
- 2/3 C peanut butter
- 1/3 C coconut oil
- 1/3 C maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 C berries of choice, fresh or frozen (strawberries, raspberries, etc)*
- dash of salt
*you can put even more berries in if you want, I only put 1 C, but you can put up to 2 cups depending on how much berry you want. The more berries you push in, the softer it will be, so you will need to bake longer.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a pot, melt peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla together. Mix well.
- In a bowl, mix oats, coconut flakes, and salt.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into dry ingredients, and stir to combine.
- Fold in berries.
- Pour mixture into baking dish (9x9 in.)
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes, until crispy on top. Allow to cool thoroughly. Serve with coconut yogurt, banana ice cream, or whipped coconut cream.