Blueberry Banana Smoothie with Hemp Seeds and Coconut Yogurt
Berries & Seeds
Blueberries, chia, hemp!
This smoothie is packed with protein and fiber, and is low in sugar. The chia and hemp pack in omega 3's, and help fill you up with plenty of fiber. If you have trouble with digestion, you may want to pre-soak the chia seeds in plant milk or water, I find that helps with digesting them better! The ratio of chia to liquid is about 1:3, so keep that in mind if you go this route.
- 2 frozen bananas, sliced
- 1/2 C blueberries
- 1/2 C coconut milk
- 1 TB chia seeds
- 1 TB hemp protein powder or hemp seeds
- Toppings: fresh blueberries, sliced banana, chia, hemp seeds
- 1/4 C coconut yogurt
- Blend bananas, blueberries, coconut milk, chia seeds, and hemp protein powder until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl. Swirl with coconut yogurt.
- Top with fresh fruit, and chia and hemp seeds.