Peanut Butter Protein + Energy Bites
Protein, Fiber, Energy
Want a well-balanced snack that provides all these things? You're in the right place.
Energy bites are my absolute go-to snack to fill me up. If you like these, check out my lemon chia energy bites, cacao + peanut butter bites, or maple tahini bites - there's plenty of variation so you're bound to fall in love with one!
These energy bites have a solid protein boost, and so are perfect for post-workout eats, or in the morning if you know you won't see lunch for a long time. Very versatile and so delicious!
- 1 1/2 C oats, ground into flour
- 1/2 C oats
- 1/4 C peanut butter
- 2 TB maple syrup
- 2 TB unrefined coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- dash of salt
- 1 TB hemp seeds
- Using quality blender, blend oats into fine flour. Pour into bowl.
- On stove, heat peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut oil until melted. Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- To oat flour, add oats, salt, and hemp seeds.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into dry ingredients & mix.
- Using hands, form into balls.
- Place on tray and refrigerate. Keep refrigerated to preserve.
Like this post? Please share it with the buttons below!